Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Gil's Automotive Services?
Gil's Automotive Services is a professional auto repair shop serving the people of Buckhead, GA with its dedicated auto repair services. Our ASE- certified car mechanics are proven experts to do all kinds of auto repair services that include import car repair work for your family cars, fleet management companies, dealerships etc. We make sure to quickly take care of all your car repair concerns at affordable rates
2. What types of repairs are performed at Gil's Automotive Services?
Gil's Automotive Services provides a wide range of automotive services from full auto repair to complete vehicle preventative maintenance services. Below is a list of all our professional automotive services:
- Complete Auto Repair Services
- Engine, fuel systems, emissions, & performance
- Cooling system service & repairs
- Engine mechanical repair & services
- Oil Change Services
- Air conditioning & heater service
- Brake services, axle service/replacement, wheel & tire services
- Electrical circuits, switches, & electronics
- Towing Services
- Maintenance services available
- Transmission & clutch service
- Charging & starting systems
3. How do I know that the repairs will be done right?
We are an established auto repair shop with an experience of over 9 years in Buckhead, GA. We employ technicians who are trained by ASE. Our code of standard is strict maintaining customer trust and satisfaction on all the auto repairs we do. To better test our reliable services take a test drive with our technicians before the car's delivery.
4. How long will the repairs take?
Time needed by a vehicle to completely get repaired typically depends upon the level of repair required and availability of auto parts etc. Visit the shop and our technicians will carefully examine your vehicle and provide you with an accurate time estimate.
5. Do you provide towing?
Yes. We provide reliable and damage-free towing services for vehicles.
6. Are you open on Saturdays?
No, we do not work on Saturdays. Our usual business hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
7. How does Gil's Automotive Services make a difference in the way my vehicle is repaired?
We have an experience of 9 years in the auto repair industry. Our technicians are well-trained ASE-certified professionals examining even the minor details of your car and repairing with the most modern equipments and efficient processes available. The training given to technicians at our shop make them repair your vehicles in a better and effectual way.
8. How do I get a quote or make an appointment?
You can get a quote or make an appointment by calling on (706) 485-2576 or fill out your vehicle details and requirements in a simple appointment/estimate form and we will contact you within 24 hours.